Transportation Billing and Settlement
Transportation companies are always looking for ways to improve operating efficiencies and one of the first areas typically targeted is the back office. SHIPS Financial Workflow Solutions integrate with your current accounting and dispatching systems including Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), MAS 90-200-500, Legacy and other leading and accounting dispatch software providers. For a more comprehensive list of integration capabilities please visit our Software Integration Capabilities page.
SHIPS Workflow Solutions work by integrating content from intermediaries, shippers, dispatching and accounting systems to eliminate functionality and information gaps between these disparate systems. By doing so, seamless visibility and reporting is available to improve the processing of pre-dispatched orders, post-dispatch delivery data, initial invoicing, short pay, collections, and accounts payable.
By capturing documents and data at the inception of a move SHIPS Financial Solutions ensure corporate processes and procedures are followed, establish accountability and provide the ability to react to non or past due events.
Click on any of the Financial Solutions listed to the right for information details.
- Reduce costs and improve overall company efficiency by ensuring consistent execution of standardized processes
- Improve cash flow by eliminating delays in billing
- Reduce aged accounts through real time monitoring
- Increase customer and driver satisfaction
- Avoid costly errors by sending real time alerts to appropriate personnel when paperwork is missing, tasks are not completed or data has been entered incorrectly
- Increase employee productivity by managing "non-standard" transactions only
- Mitigate risk with easy access to historic documents and records
- Improve accountability through the tracking and management of daily activities