SHIPS back office workflow software minimizes the challenges and bottlenecks typically associated accounts payable. The system scans and tracks documents, validates data, triggers exception alerts and forwards documents automatically to appropriate queues for processing and viewing. By automating your back office processes with SHIPS workflow software your company will improve its cash flow, reduce labor costs and improve operating efficiency.
- Routed to approver based on responsibility
- Sends auto alerts if supporting documentation does not match data or is missing
- Automatically checks invoice against PO if out of standard emails vendor payment on hold
- Ensures that all payments are subject to payment based on set business rules
- Triggers alerts when terminal manager or responsible party is non responsive to requests for documentation
- Productivity reports are generated and sent to supervisor
SHIPS Driver Settlement workflow sorts and distributes documents related to driver settlement decreasing the amount of staff time spent on routine manual tasks. SHIPS will also store and format check print files providing real time printing. SHIPS automatically draws settlement information into the detail portion of the check producing a rendered settlement statement. For drivers with email and/or mobile communications access a deposit slip and rendered settlement statement can be sent to directly to the driver in real-time.
With rendition printing, your processing clerks won’t waste time searching, copying, printing, faxing and emailing load or driver related supporting documents required for settlements. Since all documents are tied to a bill to or driver code, SHIPS automatically gathers and merges your invoices and payments with the defined documentation. Carriers and drivers receive complete and accurate supporting documentation along with their settlement checks , and because the merged documents can be sent electronically, companies realize additional savings in printing and mailing expenses