EBE's newest version of its recruiting, onboarding and compliance platform, ARC sets the curve for a more positive user experience for the Applicant, Recruiter, and Compliance. With user-intuitive interfaces, configurable AI-driven workflows, and integrations to dispatch, HR, safety telematics and third-party partners, your organization can be assured of recruiting and onboarding qualified drivers more quickly and efficiently while ensuring regulatory compliance.
ARC's platform offers a host of user-based administrative tools and configuration options, resulting in a rapid deployment process so you will be recruiting and onboarding qualified drivers more quickly.
A Better User Experience for Applicants, Recruiters, AND Compliance Personnel
- Mobile-friendly, configurable lead form, short form, or DOT-compliant application.
- Dynamic applicant dashboard to track application status, provide electronic signatures and send and receive document updates.
- Driver and Non-Driver applications.
- Apply to specific job opening or general requisition depending on carriers' postings.
- Personalized portal with access to onboarding documents and training programs.
- Updated dashboard interface with customizable views for individual users.
- Integrated, self-managed drip marketing campaigns with management tracking.
- Integrations to third-party providers and internal dispatch and HR systems.
- Create and automatically post job requisitions to Websites and job boards.
- Administrative tools to update and maintain users, locations, roles, and security.
- Reporting Center to create, edit, generate and manage user-defined reports.
- Assurance of building and maintaining a compliant DQ file.
- Complete visibility to applicants' qualifications.
- Easily communicate with applicant pre- and post-onboarding.
- Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse registration links embedded in application with full query report management.
- Workflow-based management of DQ file for expiring documents.
- DOT requirements embedded in the process and application.