Position Title: DIRECTOR OF SALES
We're looking for a highly organized self-starter to join our InfoStream sales team as a Director of Sales. In this position, you will be selling safety software applications and managed services solutions to the trucking industry. In this role, you will call on CDL and non-CDL transportation providers ranging from 300 – 1000 drivers. Solution offerings include a complete suite of software products and services that allow for a transportation provider to work by exception through integrated workflow solutions providing interoperability among a carrier's critical systems. Solutions are non-commodity-based providing a compelling ROI.
- Attending industry safety events and tradeshows.
- Presenting to clients and prospects in a sales function as Subject Matter Expert.
- Working with the inside sales team to create and follow up on leads.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of EBE / InfoStream's solution functionality.
- Travel as needed to meet clients and prospects.
- Work with the product planning and developer teams to assist in product enhancements.
- Work within EBE/InfoStream's PAB process for product enhancements.
- Conduct benchmarking webinars on EBE/InfoStream's safety and compliance solutions.
- Work with the marketing team to develop a product marketing strategy, with the goal of enhancing EBE / InfoStream’s presence within the market of the Safety and Risk product offerings.
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the transportation industry in a safety/compliance role.
- Previous management experience.
- Capable of working from a home office.
- Previous sales experience of safety solutions and/or managed services.
- Strong knowledge of FMCSA & State DOT regulations.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage, motivate, and develop staff.
- Strategic thinking to set short- and long-term strategy.
- Must comply with company CRM activity tracking.
- Base compensation commensurate with experience
- Medical insurance, Dental & Vision
- 401K with company match
EBE / InfoStream is a 47-year-old software developer and managed services provider focused solely on the transportation and logistics industry throughout North America. EBE has consistently achieved 15% or more growth per year. EBE strives for a fast-paced work environment that is rewarding and provides ample room for advancement.