Position Title: PRODUCT OWNER
Location: East Moline, Illinois
We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team. Responsible for gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you will help us roll out products that deliver our company’s vision.
- Incorporate feature requests into product road map.
- Groom and prioritize backlog.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Set sprint goals.
- Write acceptance tests.
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints.
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users.
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback.
- Keep track of industry trends.
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
- Familiarity with agile is a plus.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies.
- Team spirit and good communication abilities.
- Good organizational skills.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field.
Competitive base salary, PTO, 401K, medical, dental & vision
EBE is a 47-year-old software developer providing solutions to the transportation and logistics industry throughout North America. EBE has consistently achieved 15% or more growth per year. We strive for a fast-paced work environment that's rewarding and provides ample room for advancement.