Position Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Location: East Moline, Illinois
The business development specialist will focus on lead generation, and prospect management. Responsible for making outbound calls, emails and web leads. Coordinates activities with account managers and sales team members. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with potential clients.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure accounts.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospective clients; maintaining a database CRM – ACT of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM - ACT software.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-level specialists
- Two years of cold calling experience; previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
EBE is a 47-year-old software developer providing solutions to the transportation and logistics industry throughout North America. EBE has consistently achieved 15% or more growth per year. We strive for a fast-paced work environment that's rewarding and provides ample room for advancement.