Ensure Fleet Safety with SHIPS DVIR Management
Vehicle inspections are an important part of the driver’s daily routine and are essential for maintaining optimal vehicle performance and ensuring fleet safety and DOT compliance. And, by identifying defects during the driver inspection process, the associated cost of those repairs have the potential to be reduced significantly. SHIPS can help your organization manage post-trip DVIR data to streamline the process, better manage associated paperwork, and mitigate risk. SHIPS DVIR management solution executes automated workflows to help maintain vehicle and driver compliance and ensure the ultimate safety of your fleet.
- Drivers submit DVIR information through their mobile communication device.
- Data such as the date, tractor/trailer information, and driver name are automatically indexed to improve efficiency.
- Electronically detail post-trip inspections and send a digital report directly to fleet managers.
- When an item on the DVIR is activated, SHIPS determines the severity of the item and executes appropriate actions through workflow.
- Automatically schedule maintenance in-shop, or schedule maintenance at a nearby service provider.
- Track the status of a repair to ensure fleet safety.
- Archive vehicle inspection reports to create an audit trail to mitigate risk.
To learn more about EBE's transportation risk management system or to schedule a demo, click here.
Safety & Risk Solutions
Click below to view our Customer Video Testimonial on the SHIPS Risk Management solutions.