Optimize Fleet Maintenance Operations, Improve CSA Scores, Reduce Parts Costs, and Increase Driver Satisfaction with EBE’s Fleet Maintenance Solution.
SHIPS Fleet Maintenance Solution (FMS) is a comprehensive, integrated trucking maintenance software which allows carriers to optimize their internal or outsourced maintenance operations. FMS incorporates EBE’s workflow solutions into the fleet maintenance solution suite to provide Purchase Order Processing, Price Sourcing, Roadside Inspection Monitoring, Dispatch and ComCheck Integration, Warranty and Recall Management, Mechanic Performance KPI, Inventory Control, and so much more. As a fully integrated business solution, this transportation maintenance software streamlines all aspects of your maintenance processes; making sure your trucks get serviced efficiently, on time, every time. SHIPS FMS also interfaces with our Purchase Order application to create zero-balance purchase orders when replacing a warranty part. Through the application, your personnel can monitor and manage all aspects of fleet maintenance; from parts warranty information, to deprecation of asset values, to DVIR citations and personnel certifications -- ensuring that your staff makes the right decisions and avoids unnecessary equipment downtime.
Benefits of SHIPS Fleet Maintenance Solution
- Reduce Operating Costs through increased visibility to parts costs and operations performance
- Increase Driver Satisfaction through reduced downtime and quick response to breakdowns
- Increase Mechanic Productivity through KPI monitoring
- Ensure CSA Compliance
- Maximize Inventory Investment
- Increase Asset Life and Utilization
- Improve Warranty Recovery Process