eForms Paperless Document Solution for Transportation:
Go Paperless With Electronic Delivery Receipts
Connect Mobile Capture's electronic delivery receipt (e-DR) functionality replaces traditional printed paper forms and bypasses the limitations of paper delivery receipts, including changes in delivery information, printing time constraints, and hardware failures -- all issues that could result in service interruptions and driver dissatisfaction.
Why Go Digital?
- Delivery information can be easily updated on your driver's mobile device to meet your customers' changing requirements.
- Drivers can update eForm data easily through electronic keyboard OR voice commands.
- Through integration with dispatch, order information can pre-populate on the eForm and information provided from the point of service will be updated in the TMS.
- Delivery receipts are automatically imported and indexed, translating into significant cost savings in overhead and staff productivity.
- Eliminate the need for pre-printed forms, toner, and printer cycles.
- Delivery receipts are automatically pushed to the driver's mobile device, maximizing the driver's Hours of Service.
- Eliminate the need to manually enter updated delivery requirements into the dispatch system.
- Reduce billing delays so your company gets paid more quickly.
- Provide more accurate delivery data more quickly than your competitors, improving your service reputation among shippers.
- Adapt to your customers' changing delivery conditions by providing real-time updates to the e-DR, preventing possible discrepancies associated with manual, pen-and-paper corrections.
- Efficiently deliver POD notification within minutes of delivery.