Manage Risk More Effectively with SHIPS Risk Management Information System (RMIS)
Simplify your risk management practices while getting the data and analytics you need to more effectively manage your safety and claims processes. In a single platform, SHIPS Risk Management Information System (RMIS) positions carriers for managing risk-related costs and integrating data from internal and external business partners.
Enterprise Risk Management
- Accident Lifecycle
- Injury Claims
- Cargo Claims
- Reserve Management
- Document Management
- OSHA Forms Management
- Reporting & Analytics
- Workflow Configuration & Automation
With SHIPS RMIS, carriers will:
- Gain visibility to the status of a claim with alerts when immediate action is required.
- Seamlessly integrate data from multiple sources while providing a single view into all risk data.
- Mitigate risk by providing easily accessible evidence of an audit trail to reduce the possibility of higher insurance premiums, legal liability, and potential criminal prosecution.
- Streamline and expedite the claims process for quick resolution.
- Distribute documentation to third parties such as insurance companies, intermediaries, and litigation parties.