Training When (And Where) You Need It
With SHIPS Training and Certification module, you can be sure all drivers have the training and certifications they need to be compliant as well as improve their skills. Through driver safety workflows, training modules are assigned to a driver as a normal business process, based on an identified behavior event or scoring a metric that identifies them as potentially at-risk.
Training can also be assigned on scheduled time intervals such as quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. In any case, once the system assigns training and due dates are determined, workflows follow the driver's compliance through completion. Alerts and notifications are sent to drivers and managers regarding their training status. All of the driver's training history is available through the single view of the driver's profile, providing a complete snapshot of driver safety behavior all in one place.
- Assign training to multiple drivers at once based on time frame, terminal, or behavior.
- Keep drivers apprised of training completion status.
- Generate escalation alerts when training is not completed in the assigned time frame.
- Automatically reschedule training to ensure compliance.
- Through integration with the dispatch system, the SHIPS solution can automatically deactivate noncompliant drivers until the necessary training is completed.