SHIPS back office workflow software minimizes the challenges and bottlenecks typically associated with accounts receivable, accounts payable and collection processes. The system scans and tracks documents, validates data, triggers exception alerts and forwards documents automatically to appropriate queues for processing and viewing. By automating your back office processes with SHIPS workflow software, your company will improve its cash flow, reduce labor costs and improve operating efficiency.
SHIPS Accounts receivable workflow software includes:
- Queue and Rules Based Accounts Receivable Workflow
- Invoice Processing – Rendition Printing
- Invoice Print Manager
- Immediate Document Exchange (IDE)
- Freight Bill Manager
- Auto POD Notification
- Invoice Audit Print Manager
- Exceptions Report Workflow – Mobile Communications Enabled
- POD Internet Lookup and Image-Enabled Tracking
- Outsource Scanning Interfaces – Flying J, Pilot/ Pegasus and TME
- 210 EDI Format
Each application seamlessly integrates with your current accounting and dispatch systems.