Position Title: PROJECT MANAGER
Location: East Moline, IL
The Project Manager is client-facing and is responsible for a positive experience during the implementation process of EBE’s applications. A positive implementation experience is critical in protecting EBE’s brand and reputation, as well as providing additional future solutions for the client.
The Project Manager must become familiar with applications within EBE’s suite of solutions to identify the client’s operational needs and guide them through the implementation process to achieve best business practices. The key to being successful in this position is making sure the implementation is focused on EBE’s current functionality to ensure an organized implementation process.
Implementation of EBE’s solutions are based on an implementation methodology that is proven to maximize the company’s satisfaction rating. The implementation process includes a discovery period to identify a client’s current state, and documentation of the future state using EBE’s application. The process of documenting a client’s future state is delivered using a requirements definition, which is the roadmap for a successful install.
- Follow EBE’s Agile implementation methodology to ensure timely and accurate installation as dictated by the Requirements Definition.
- Become proficient in all aspects of the software to be deployed within the client environment.
- Engage in discovery activities, including documentation of client’s current state of operations and future state after EBE’s applications are installed and deployed.
- Communicate the project definition clearly to the Project Stakeholder to ensure appropriate resources are allocated.
- Manage client expectation during the discovery, implementation, testing and go-live phases of the project.
- Provide project auditing to manage timeline, changes, and / or all client requests.
- Immediately convey client requests for changes or variances from original project definition to the Project Stakeholder.
- Provide oversight and coordination of the technical team / resources assigned to the project.
- Protect EBE’s brand through professional representation of EBE and its client-centric approach to business practices.
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)
- English language (Required)
- Three years of experience as a successful Project Manager are preferred.
- A background in IT systems preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Interpersonal and situational leadership skills are very important for success.
- Self-starter and eager to learn new products or solutions.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management.
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Office environment
- Some travel may be required; no more than 20%
- Fast-paced and high-energy
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Overtime may be required
- Commensurate with experience and skill set
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
This position reports to the Project Stakeholder and is accountable to the Executive Management Team.
EBE is a 47-year-old software developer providing solutions to the transportation and logistics industry throughout North America. EBE has consistently achieved 15% or more growth per year. EBE strives for a fast-paced work environment that is rewarding and provides ample room for advancement.