Position Title: DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST
Location: East Moline, IL
- Responsible for the writing, distribution, collection, storage, and maintenance of all product documentation.
- Produce high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Revise outdated documents and ensure that all staff are using the correct version.
- Work with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Act as a point of contact for retrieval of specific documentation as required.
- Train colleagues on the requirements around documentation.
- Proven working experience as a Documentation Specialist of software documentation
- Excellent written skills in English
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Willingness to travel to customer sites in North America
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to train is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive salary and benefits.
EBE is a 45-year-old software developer providing solutions to the transportation and logistics industry throughout North America. EBE has consistently achieved 15% or more growth per year. EBE strives for a fast-paced work environment that is rewarding and provides ample room for advancement.