Our web events feature insight into industry best practices and benchmarking forums with current EBE clients showcasing solution benefits. Learn how your organization can achieve significant ROI through a work by exception process environment and business intelligence-based decision making.
Are You Ready for the Entry-Level Driver Training Regulations?
Tuesday, September 10th | 1:30 PM CDT
ELDT regulation is coming! Does your organization have the training platform and resources to support the new FMCSA compliance regulations?
The FMCSA entry-level driver training (ELDT) regulation goes into effect in February 2020. Join us for this webinar as Don Lefeve, President and CEO of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA) provides an update on the pending regulation. EBE will be presenting its Learning Management System showcasing how it can help carriers achieve compliance by providing a training platform that is not only flexible to the school and carrier's needs, but will collect, maintain and automate the submission of the required data set forth by this FMCSA mandate. And, you will hear from Curt Valkovic of the Maverick Driving Academy as he details how EBE's system helps their drivers prepare for their careers while maintaining FMCSA compliance.
- Obtain knowledge of the updated ELDT rules, including minimum training requirements, exemptions, and mandates for training providers.
- Learn how to transform your current training environment to a paperless, web-based platform that ensures the best opportunity for successful program completion while meeting ELDT regulations.
- Through automation, minimize the effort of maintaining and sending the required ELDT information to the FMCSA.
- Gain control, visibility, insight, and accountability in your training program.
- Achieve a 100% paperless training environment.
- Hold your staff and management accountable for training success with full transparency to your program's effectiveness.
If you missed any of our previous web events, contact us for links to the recordings.