Our web events feature insight into industry best practices and benchmarking forums with current EBE clients showcasing solution benefits. Learn how your organization can achieve significant ROI through a work by exception process environment and business intelligence-based decision making.
Are you already an EBE client? CLICK HERE to learn about our NEW client-focused webinar series!
Are You Ready for the New Entry-Level Driver Training Regulations?
Tuesday, August 6th | 1:30 PM CDT
ELDT regulation is coming! Does your organization have the training platform and resources to support the new FMCSA compliance regulations?
The new FMCSA entry-level driver training (ELDT) regulation goes into effect in February 2020. Join us for this webinar as Don Lefeve, President and CEO of the Commercial Vehicle Training Association (CVTA) provides an update on the pending regulation. EBE will be presenting its Learning Management System showcasing how it can help carriers achieve compliance by providing a training platform that is not only flexible to the school and carrier's needs, but will collect, maintain and automate the submission of the required data set forth by this FMCSA mandate. And, you will hear from Curt Valkovic of the Maverick Driving Academy as he details how EBE's system helps their drivers prepare for their careers while maintaining FMCSA compliance.
- Obtain knowledge of the updated ELDT rules, including minimum training requirements, exemptions, and mandates for training providers.
- Learn how to transform your current training environment to a paperless, web-based platform that ensures the best opportunity for successful program completion while meeting ELDT regulations.
- Through automation, minimize the effort of maintaining and sending the required ELDT information to the FMCSA.
- Gain control, visibility, insight, and accountability in your training program.
- Achieve a 100% paperless training environment.
- Hold your staff and management accountable for training success with full transparency to your program's effectiveness.
Automate Your Accounts Payable Department
Thursday, August 15th | 1:30 PM CDT
Support Accounts Payable best practices with an AP system that executes automated processes to eliminate duplicate payments and reduce invoicing errors. SHIPS Accounts Payable solution utilizes the work by exception methodology, which allows our clients to only process those transactions that are out of standard. Attend this webinar to learn how this solution can help your organization:
At this web event you will learn how our solutions and services will allow your organization to:
- Reduce duplicate payments
- Automate the GL coding process
- Improve the invoice resolution process
- Increase speed of processing
- Minimize monthly accruals
Are You Billing Within 2 Hours of Delivery?
Thursday, August 22nd | 1:30 PM CDT
Learn how EBE's Mobile Capture and Workflow solutions help our clients automate the billing and settlement process, improve driver retention, and gain significant ROI. Benchmark with Jason Jones of Solar Transport as he shares how EBE's solutions helped strategically position their organization to excel in a competitive marketplace. PLEASE NOTE: This is a re-broadcast of a webinar we conducted with Transport Topics.
In this webinar you will learn how your organization can:
- Invoice in less than an hour of delivery.
- Reduce driver turnover by 50%.
- Reduce the amount of manual data entry by 95%.
- Reduce costs through integration.
If you missed any of our previous web events, contact us for links to the recordings.