Our web events feature insight into industry best practices and benchmarking forums with current EBE clients showcasing solution benefits. Learn how your organization can achieve significant ROI through a work by exception process environment and business intelligence-based decision making.
Benchmark the Efficiency of Your Document Imaging & Workflow System
Thursday, March 21st | 1:30 PM CDT
If you missed our Imaging webinar, attend the re-broadcast!
Riverside Transport replaced the document imaging system provided by their TMS vendor with EBE's SHIPS Imaging & Workflow solution and realized a compelling ROI. Brian Hedge of Riverside Transport will share how replacing their previous document imaging system eliminated the company's redundant manual processes, improved efficiencies, and significantly saved on operational costs as a result.
Attend this benchmarking forum to learn how your organization can:
- eliminate manual processes.
- reduce the amount of manual data entry by over 90%.
- reduce billing cycle by 1 day.
- process 50% more driver settlements in the same amount of time.
- improve customer satisfaction by providing paperwork more quickly.
Learn how Riverside Transport partnered with EBE and gained a competitive edge!
Driver Employment Application Strategies:
Which One is Right for You?
Thursday, April 4th | 1:30 PM CDT
In today's transportation industry, carriers are all fighting to win over the same limited pool of drivers. Typically, drivers are applying to multiple companies at the same time. And, as such, the first responder usually wins. So how do you ensure that you have the best shot at getting the attention of these drivers? One way is to evaluate your driver employment application strategy and execute the one that will deliver your desired results. In this webinar, we will outline the different types of driver employment application approaches and the pros and cons of each, so you can better make an informed decision to positively impact your driver recruiting strategy.
At this web event you will learn:
- How to determine the best driver employment application strategy based on your company's needs.
- Why a mobile-responsive application is a must.
- The pros and cons of the different types of driver employment applications.
- How EBE's new driver employment application streamlines the processing of applications through the applicant tracking system so your recruiters can RESPOND, QUALIFY AND ONBOARD DRIVERS MORE QUICKLY!
If you missed any of our previous web events, contact us for links to the recordings.