Attend a KnowledgeSHARE Lab and Learn!
- Insight to Industry Best Practices
- How to Create a Work by Exception Process Environment
- Case Studies Showcasing Solution Benefits
- Business Intelligence-Based Decision Making
Automate Settlement Statuses to Improve Driver Satisfaction
Did you miss this webinar?
Contact us for a recording!
Today's transportation industry landscape is putting drivers in control, and placing demands on carriers to be more competitive. Get a leg up on your competition and stay connected with your drivers with EBE's Settlement Assistant. This application allows carriers to create touchpoints with their drivers regarding a settlement status, automatically alerting drivers when paperwork is late or missing and assisting them to better manage their pay, increasing driver satisfaction AND retention.
During this KnowledgeSHARE lab, we will discuss how to:
• Change driver behavior to submit trip documents in near-real-time.
• Reduce the need for back office staff to call drivers for late or missing paperwork.
• Minimize driver conflicts related to settlement expectations.
• Reduce driver turnover through improved communications.
• Provide KPIs for driver score-carding and incentive programs.
Learn how Halvor Lines used EBE's Settlement Assistant to reduce outbound calls to drivers by 96%, and reduce their end of month unbilled order count to 5%. The solution has also helped Halvor Lines eliminate driver payroll disputes while providing a substantial ROI. Register today to learn how this solution can benefit YOUR organization!
Attend this lab and receive a certificate for 20% off implementation fees!*
*valid through March 2018