Title: Inside Business Development Executive
Position Located: East Moline, IL
The Inside Business Development Executive is responsible for selling corporate products or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Executive will reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communication skills. This individual will also develop his or her phone-based revenue through the generation and creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and prospective customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Learn the features and benefits of the product being offers to communicate each to the client or prospect or overcome objections
- Cold-call prospects that are provided by generated lists or external sources
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within customer base
- Collaborate with Sales Managers and or Account Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities (leads) to Territory Managers - Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Territory Managers with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and qualify them
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Perform other activities as instructed by Executive Management, Immediate Supervisors or Account Managers you are accountable to
- University or college degree or three years of experience as a successful sales person
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects into demonstrations for the Account Managers or similar
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Self-starter and eager to learn new products or solutions
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Experience with customer relationship management software
- Experienced with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experienced computer use and knowledge a must
- Some travel may be required
- Fast-paced high energy
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime may be required
- Office environment
Commensurate with experience and skill set
This position reports to Vice President of Sales and the President-CEO.
Apply: Send your Resume to [email protected]